Looking for a high-quality electric heater for the garage to buy? If yes then you must read this Fahrenheat FUH54 electric garage heater review.
At first glance, you might wonder that this 240-volt wall-mount garage heater is too tiny for heating up your large area. However, this idea has nothing to do with reality as it can produce a lot of heat.
Best Electric Garage Heater: Fahrenheat FUH54 Review
So, this Fahrenheat FUH54 electric garage heater would be the best unit heater for small and medium-sized garages. Take a look at some of the Fahrenheat FUH54 specifications that make it a standout among all the other garage heaters.
- Temperature Range: 45 to 135 Fahrenheit degrees
- Wattage Rating: 5,000
- Mounting Bracket for wall or ceiling mounting
- Item Dimensions:2 x 14 x 12.5 inches
- Item Weight: 24 pounds
Is Fahrenheat FUH54 The Best Heater For My Garage Needs?
The Fahrenheat FUH54 electric heater for the garage is a ceiling mounting heater. Moreover, it’s a very good choice for you to install in your garages, basements, workshops, and outside buildings.
The most powerful electric heater has the capacity to easily heat a space of 600 square feet. Keeping the area at your desired temperature.
What makes it more special is its safety features, heavy-duty construction, and ease of use design. Ultimately making it the ideal heater for your garage needs.
The 1874-5000W heater has many benefits with very few drawbacks. So anyone that will install the heater in his/her garage will be pleased by the smoothness with which it runs.
You May Also Like: How to Find Vertical Asymptotes?
Fahrenheat FUH54 Electric Heater For Garage Features:
- Very easy installation.
- Automatic delay of the fan until the heating element warms up.
- Field convertible wattage.
- Fan throws air 16′ under normal conditions.
- Permanently lubricated fan motor
- After heater turns off, the fan resume until the heating element cools off.
- Steel plate finned element for long life.
- Can be wall-mounted and also can be installed on the ceiling to enable horizontal or downflow application.
- Adjustable downflow positions and horizontal heat flow to provide heat accordingly.
- Built-in single pole thermostat that can adjust from 45°F to 135°F.
- Equipped with ceiling mounting bracket to mount in either vertical, horizontal flow, or any position in between.
- A high-tech cutout that automatically shuts off if the system is getting overheated. Moreover, it will heater will get reactivate once the garage temperature will get back to normal.
- Heating area capacity ranges from 80 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft.
- Adjustable Watt setting. It can be set from 1874 watts to 5000 watts.
For someone looking for an affordable electric heater for your chilled workshop or garage, the Fahrenheat FUH54 heavy duty ceiling mounting heater is the answer.
Buying the FUH54 heater will reduce the risks of fire and electric spark. Moreover, it does not require ventilation, unlike, other gas or kerosene heaters for the prevention of dangerous fume build-up.
Its easy-to-use design and top performance, are the other attributes for making it such a quality heater!